Today I received my very first blogging award from Kristin at K-Fun. I stumbled upon her blog a few days ago and was instantly hooked after reading a few of her shenanigans. Evidently she’s a fan of my antics, and has passed along the Sugar Doll Blogger Award.
This is the part where I tell you ten things about myself and then pass the award along to fellow bloggers. So here goes:
1. I cringe when people bite their silverware. Honestly, how can anyone handle the way that feels? And the noise?!?!?! Ugh.
2. I have an aunt and an uncle who are younger than I am.
3. I have had malaria (so yes, technically I still have it. No blood donations for this girl).
4. A gay bartender once recognized my last name from my debit card and then proceeded to tell me in detail all about the crush he had on my father in high school.
5. I own an unhealthy amount of pj pants.
6. I love to cook. A lot. I just hate doing dishes.
7. If I plug in an iron, I am guaranteed to burn myself.
8. I played a cow in the musical my senior year of high school. I was the head, a freshman girl was the butt. It was hot in there.
9. I talk in my sleep. A LOT. I also have been known to sleepwalk and once called my mom in my sleep to warn her about something my bro was up to.
10. I love the Coen brothers. They are twisted and have an appreciation for obscure details unmatched by their contemporaries.
So there you go Sugar Doll Award. Ten things about myself. And here is a list of bloggers I pass the award to:
http://www.ladytellsall.blogspot.com/ http://loveimaginecreate.blogspot.com/ http://manshopping.wordpress.com/ http://thankgoodnessforthegoodones.blogspot.com/ http://ziazitella.wordpress.com/ http://irishparisienne.blogspot.com/